GOING TO A PARTY?
It’s the season of parties, family gatherings, lunches, dinners, potlucks and everything in between!
Maybe you’re heading somewhere next week or even in the next couple of days, maybe you’re having people over at your place and you’re looking for creative food ideas?
I’m always keeping my eyes open for tasty dishes to bring to people’s homes or dishes I can offer at my own place. Not only that, I always like to get creative and fun with food.
I found the simplest holiday treat idea that’s sure to be a hit at your next gathering!
Whether you’re taking it with you or hosting a Holiday Party, these STRAWBERRY SANTA’S are EASY, HEALTHY and ADORABLE!
All you need are STRAWBERRIES, WHIPPED FILLING and SEEDS.
1) Wash as many strawberries as you’ll need.
2) Remove the stems, cut off the tops (about a quarter of the way down) and set aside.
3) The take a small spoon and scoop out the middle of the berry, leaving it hollow.
4) Fill the strawberry with ANYTHING YOU WANT! You can fill it with whip cream, cool whip, homemade cream, cream cheese or even pudding if you’re feeling adventurous! (the idea is to use something white to create the look of Santa’s suit)
5) Take the remainder of your filling and dab the bottom of the berry to look like buttons. Take the tops you set aside and dab them on the very top to create a Christmas hat.
6) Gently take the tops and place them back on your berry with filling. It should at this point. look like Santa wearing his hat.
7) Finally take the seeds you chose to make the eyes.
Voila! How easy was that?
I bet they’ll have everyone talking at your next party.