A sad new survey by Weight Watchers found the average woman criticizes herself EIGHT times a day. Not happy to hear this!
Here are the top 10 things women say when they criticize themselves . . .
1. You’re too chubby.
2. Your hair is a mess.
3. Your belly looks big.
4. You don’t exercise enough.
5. You don’t look as put together as other women.
6. You don’t make enough money.
7. You can’t pull off the clothes you want to wear.
8. Your pictures on social media don’t look as good as other women’s.
9. You say too many negative things about yourself. (Um . . . obviously?)
10. People are talking about you behind your back.
Is the above list true for you? If so, I sure hope your new years resolution is to stop being so hard on yourself!