Redbook magazine posted a list of the most common complaints women have about their husbands.
See if you can relate to any of the following..
1. “He never helps around the house.” Which makes sense. A study in 2013 found women spend 18 hours a week on chores, and for guys it’s ten.
2. “He plays too many video games.” Or something like fantasy football.
3. “We have the same arguments every day.” Which is actually better than not arguing at ALL, because at least you’re not letting all that anger build up inside.
4. “He drinks too much.” And sometimes it’s hard to agree on how much “too much” is.
5. “His family drives me nuts.” Which obviously goes the other way too . . . men and mother-in-laws don’t always get along.
6. “He brings too much junk food into the house.” Because it’s hard to eat healthy when the person you live with is leaving Doritos and donuts around.
7. “He doesn’t know anything about the kids.” Meaning smaller details, like their best friend’s name, or what their new favorite show is.
8. “He always wants to have sex.” Which doesn’t mean women NEVER want to, but they also don’t like having to say ‘no’ all the time.
9. “The credit card statement is always a surprise.” Meaning he’s secretly buying stuff.
10. “A little appreciation would be nice.” Which GUYS complain about too. And usually you DO appreciate the other person, you’re just not showing it.
Most common complaint from my wife to me? Yes you vacuumed but you always seem to not do a great job around the baseboards, guilty as charged. #Laziness