We found a list online of the top 5 things you shouldn’t do at work, because they might annoy your co-workers. Or if you HATE you co-workers, you can do these more I guess . . .
1. Bragging. It’s okay to share good news, just don’t brag about it. And that applies even if it’s not related to work, like your kid getting into a prestigious school, etc.
2. Showing up to work late. It’s annoying if you do it a lot, and the same goes for constantly showing up late for meetings.
3. Being a slob. Meaning your desk is gross, you have poor hygiene, or you leave the office kitchen a mess.
4. Doing too much personal stuff during work hours. Like making phone calls, shopping online, or browsing Facebook fall day.
5. Complaining too much. Even if it’s about your boss and everyone hates him.
If I could add one, maybe we should all not show up to work with strep throat? Especially at a radio station! A lot of people who work there use their voice and that’s their bread and butter!