1. Backseat driving. 61% of people in the survey said it’s the most annoying thing you can do when you’re a passenger.
2. Being a bad navigator, 11%. But don’t we all just use GPS now?
3. Hogging the radio, 9%. Especially if you’re listening to OUR show, and they try to change the station.
4. Falling asleep, 6%. Especially if you’re on a long road trip, because you’ve got no one to talk to.
5. Taking your shoes off, 5%. And it’s even worse if you put your feet up on the dashboard . . . and then fall ASLEEP.
I’m sure you’ll be able to add to this list after the long weekend with all the travelling you might be doing to and from the cottage!