A new survey found the 10 most annoying things that passengers do when you’re driving. Check ’em out . . .
1. Messing with the volume on the car stereo. (Don’t touch that dial!)
2. Warning you about potentially dangerous things in the road.
3. Letting out some nervous gasps.
4. Commenting on how fast or slow you’re going.
5. Messing with the air or heat.
6. Criticizing your parking job.
7. Telling you to change lanes.
8. Pretending to step on the brake.
9. Opening or closing the windows.
10. Criticizing your route.
Anything else you’d like to add to this list? Feel free to leave a comment and get the discussion going.