The average person hits the wall at work at exactly 2:22 P.M. And they experience that feeling at least three days a week. Here are the top 10 reasons WHY we lose all ability to function in the middle of the afternoon . . .
1. The office is too warm.
2. You didn’t get enough sleep the night before.
3. An overwhelming amount of work.
5. It’s hot outside.
6. You ate too much for lunch.
7. You’re coming down after a crazy or busy morning.
9. Worrying about money problems.
10. Eating unhealthy food for lunch.
And the top three ways people try to break through their slump are going outside to get fresh air . . . drinking coffee . . . or taking another break.