A new survey found the average ages when people think it’s the right time for kids to hit different milestones. Here they are . . .
1. Get an allowance . . . 10 years old.
2. Go on a sleepover . . . 11.
3. Have the sex talk with you . . . 12-and-a-half.
4. Stay home alone . . . 13-and-a-half.
5. Get their first cell phone . . . 14.
6. Wear makeup . . . 15.
7. Have their first kiss . . . 15.
8. Get a job . . . 15-and-a-half.
9. Go on their first date . . . 16.
10. Go to their first concert . . . 16-and-a-half.
Do you disagree with any of the above? Let me know and if so why at 519-571-BEAT or join the discussion on our Beat Facebook page this afternoon.