Sunday morning marks another daylight saving time…for most of us, we automatically think ‘yay, we get another hour of sleep.’
But I am going to task you with a few other things.
A list of 10 things you can do with an extra hour in your day:
1. Call an old friend you never seem to have the time to do
2. Start that new craft you have been wanting to do
3. Organize the tupperware cabinet (we all know it needs to be done)
4. Plan a family vacation
5. Do a closet sweep. Time to finally throw out that sweater you have been hanging onto for two years longer that you should of.
6. Find some new recipes for family dinner
7. Start a gym routine
8. Plan a family vacation
9. Clean the car (we all know that needs it too!)
10. Bundle the family up and go for a nice long walk (without your cell phone!)