The state has filed an 11th hour appeal to the release of Brendan Dassey from Netflix’s ‘Making A Murderer’.
A judge needs to making a ruling on the appeal ASAP… as Brendan was supposed to be released from jail today.
Here are some of the stipulations if Brendan does get out of jail:
- He cannot violate any law
- He must appear for court dates
- He must register as a sex offender
- He must admit probation officers to his new home as necessary
- He cannot have any contact with the Halbach or Avery families