That’s right, one of the biggest bass festivals in Canada is right here in Kitchener-Waterloo this weekend.
The weather? Won’t be TOO shabby, but I suggest bringing some layers because you could be a little chilled at night.
Now, before you pack anything or get ready, you’re probably going to want to get a wristband. If you haven’t got one yet, you can go to the main festival gates starting at 11am (June 2nd). Details on that here.
Be prepared to show ID upon entry. Here’s the policy on ID:
Acceptable forms of ID:
- Any ON government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- Canadian or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license or ID (must be accompanied by color photocopy of passport)
- 2 pieces of ID is required (An enhanced drivers license will be accepted as 2 pieces of ID)
I have messaged Ever After and they said a colour photocopy of your passport will be accepted if you don’t want to bring your physical passport as ID.
Here’s what you’re allowed to bring in the festival with you:
- YES Small bags, single compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, & purses (maximum 12”x12”)
- YES water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- YES CamelBaks with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- YES Cell phones
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes (only permitted in designated areas)
- YES E-cigs or vapes that do not have refillable liquid chambers (only permitted in designated areas)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Sealed lip balm & gloss
- YES Powder makeup and sealed tampons
- YES Glowsticks& glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Sealed packs of gum
- YES Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- YES LED poi
- YES Inflatables
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6” (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
Bring your bathing suit- because you’ll have access to the water park and (from experience) it’s a TON of fun!
There’s also a midway with RIDES!
And a fire spitting dragon.
Oh- and make sure you stop by the 91.5 The Beat tent- we have body paint and GLITTER from Party City! And giveaways from Harvey’s!
✨💖Festival season is upon us. Braids + Glitter = Everything! Repost from @redken↙️ . . . . . #REPOST Always taking our braid game to the next level. 💯✨ Glitter braid game strong on @alisaueno, by #Redken Artist @jaclynharwood! 💖 • • • • • #braids #desertfestival #weekendaway #festivalseason #festivalhair #festivalfashion #redkenready #braidedhair #braidedhairstyle #boxerbraids #glitterbraids #glitterroots #redkenpastel #pastelhair #maybellineitgirls
Here’s a map of the festival:
Here’s the local DJ lineup:
And here’s the main lineup!
Overall, don’t remember to have fun, stay hydrated, keep your sunscreen on- and GET HOME SAFE!
You have no excuse to drive under the influence this weekend..
But you have EVERY excuse to party on and have a good time! I’ll see you at the fest!