Well, I am a firm believer that nobody can have the ‘perfect job’
There are so many days that I come in and LOVE my job, but I won’t lie, other days I feel a little less love. But I think that’s the same with the majority of the working world.
Pros and Cons people, pros and cons!!
But according to a new study, this is what makes the ‘PERFECT JOB’
1. 24 hours a week, or about five hours a day.
2. Pays $80,000-a-year.
3. Free food in the office.
4. A dress code that lets you wear jeans.
5. It’s only 12 minutes away from where you live . . . but you also have the option to work from home.
6. Six weeks of paid vacation and holidays a year.
7. Flexible work hours.
8. And a cool boss who sometimes wants to go out for a drink.
My only real concern wit this list.. how on earth are you gonna work only 25 hours a week and make 80,000?!?!!?