There are many articles that detail all the drama in Taylor Swift’s ‘Look What You Made Me Do’.
Here are some of the most shady moments those articles point out:
Taylor Swift sits in a bathtub full of jewels. In 2015 she said the media paints her as someone who sits and cries in a bathtub of pearls.
- There’s also a single dollar bill in that bathtub, which represents the $1 she won in her sexual assault case
- She wears snake jewelry and sips tea throughout the video.
- The Shakespear quote “Et Tu Brute” shows up a few times. The quote is from when Cesar is being stabbed to death and he realized Brutus betrayed him.
- She appears to rob a streaming company in the video, mocking people who call her money hungry for pulling her music off spotify
- She has 8 male dancers that all wear “I <3 TS” shirts, which is what Tom Hiddleston famously wore last summer. The 8 dancers represent her 8 famous ex-boyfriends.
- Her T Shirt has the name of her current friends on it (Eg, Selena Gomez, Gigi Hadid)
- She mocks how much people hate her surprised face at award shoes
- She also mocks how she “plays the victim”
- Taylor Swift also is dressed up in what people believe to be a diss at both Katy Perry and Kim Kardashian. She has hair similar to Perry and wears animal print like Perry does in Roar. She takes selfies like Kim Kardashian always does and says she needs to take video and keep receipts so she can edit them later… Just like Kim did with her recording of Swift and Kanye West on the phone.
There are even more details in the video and I’m sure Swift stans will find more with every re-watch of LWYMMD