Are you in charge of Christmas dinner this year? I’m sorry to hear that. It’s SO much easier to just show up and freeload off someone else 🙂
A new survey had people rank the most stressful parts of making and hosting Christmas dinner, and here’s what they got:
1. Timing things so all the food is done at the same time, 50%.
2. Preparing the main course, 14%.
3. Making all of the side dishes, 11%.
4. Taking all of your guests’ dietary needs into consideration, 11%.
5. Having drinks people will like, 6%.
6. Serving the food, 5%.
7. Preparing appetizers and desserts, 3%.